1 year ago
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Ansley had her three year old well check on Wednesday and her stats are below:
-37 pounds, 80th percentile
-37.5 inches, 75th percentile
Doctor said she is as perfect as can be. Now if we could just get her to stop whining. ;)
Some questions I asked Miss Ansley (These are her answers!!)
1. What is your favorite color? Pink
2. What is your favorite toy? Barbies
3. What is your favorite fruit? Bananas
4. What is your favorite tv show? Team Umizoomi
5. What is your favorite movie? Tinkerbell
6. What is your favorite thing to wear? Hair Bows, Dresses and Costumes
7. What is your favorite animal? Horses
8. What is your favorite song? Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
9. What is your favorite book? Fancy Nancy
10. Who is your best friend? Taryn and Lanie
11. What is your favorite snack? Cheese Sticks
12. What is your favorite drink? Chocolate Milk
13. What is your favorite breakfast? Daddy's Pancakes
14. What is your favorite lunch? Chickfila Nuggets
15. What is your favorite dinner? Mac and Cheese
16. What is your favorite game? Princess with Griffin, Toca Boca Hair Salon (on IPAD)
17. What is your favorite thing to play outside? Water Table and Sand Box
18. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
19. What do you sleep with at night? Bunny Bo Bo
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Barbie
Some other things:
She wears a size 8.5-9 shoe
She wears a size 3T or 4T clothes
She LOVES her dance class
She is a handful ;) The likes things her way or no way
She LOVES her big brother
She is a mama's girl
She has been wearing her glasses for 4 months now and does amazing with them! They seem to be really helping her
She is pretty pigeon toed, I have asked the doctor and she said hopefully she will grow out of it. We are starting some exercises at home.
She has so much more of an emotional range than Griffin. She's a girl and we know it. She will cry over the littlest thing, and cuddle like crazy.
She tells me she loves me all the time, out of the blue. It melts my heart every time!
She plays by herself so well. She is constantly involved in imagination play, even alone.
She is a girlie girl. I couldn't be more proud :)
Ansley Elizabeth, we love you!!
Monday, March 25, 2013
I got a new car on Thursday!! I absolutely LOVE it!! It is a Buick Enclave with all the bells and whistles.
The Armada was having some issues and it was better to get rid of it than put a bunch of money into it. This car is amazing, it rides so well.
Ansley chose a Tinkerbell theme for her third birthday party. It turned out super cute. We decided to just have it at the house since we don't know that many people yet. (however those that we have met are amazing!!) We were supposed to have a jump jump and play outside, but the issues of a March birthday, you never know what the temp will be. It ended up being cold and rainy all day. So, we canceled the jump jump and ended up partying inside. It worked out for the best. We all (kids and parents) had a great time.
|The birthday girl|
|Modeling her fairy wings|
|The most adorable cake, thanks to Jenny Layne Bakery and Pinterest!|
|The kids made magic wands|
|The wands, wings and headbands were their party favor|
|We even had three babies all about the same age|
|LOVE this pic!|
|Paw Paw even came down to the party (also note that I asked them to make the actual cake pink, they nailed it)|
We had such an amazing time. What a great birthday!! Happy Birthday sweet girl!
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Our sweet little girl turned 3 today. Where has the time gone? I seriously can not believe it has already been 3 years, yet it feels like she has been apart of my life forever. I love this little girl to pieces.
|seeing all of her goodies when she woke up|
|Opening the Snow White doll Griffin picked out for her|
|We sang Happy Birthday over a sprinkled donut|
|Griff didn't mind the special treat|
|G helped me put the presents out before he went to bed. |
We have her well check tomorrow, so I will posts those stats tomorrow.
Monday, March 18, 2013
Friday, March 15, 2013
Thursday, March 14, 2013
Another fun present arrived in the mail today!! My cousin Dana, her family and my Aunt Gale and Uncle Ken sent Ansley a Merliah costume. Merliah is a Barbie Mermaid movie that Ansley LOVES. This gift is too precious. The wig is to die for!!
|Checking her gorgeous self out in the mirror!! :)|
|Two boys are having just as much fun with the wig!!|
Cousin Ginny sent Ansley a sweet card and some stickers for her birthday. (P.S....Can NOT believe my baby girl will be three in 5 days!!) I snapped a few pictures to send to Ginny. What a crazy house we live in. ;)
|G photo bombing|
|What big brothers are for. :)|
|Thanks for the stickers Ginny|